2 Non ALS resistant biotypes.
3 All varieties except ALS resistant canola.
• One case treats 16 ha or 40 ac. at the highest labelled rate
(2 x 1.84 kg containers per case).
• ClearView requires the addition of Gateway adjuvant
at 0.2% v/v.
• For best results, apply ClearView at 230 g/ha.
• Water volume:
– Broadcast: Apply in a minimum of 200 L/ha total solution.
– Individual plant: 2.3 g of ClearView, 20 mL of surfactant, in 10 L of water. Thoroughly wet, but not to the point of runoff.
• Labelled Tank Mixes: VP 480 and Arsenal
• Other tank mixes, such as OcTTain XL, Torpedo, and EsplAnde™, can be supported under the PMRA tank-mix policy. Please contact your Dow AgroSciences representative.
1. Fill the spray tank ¾ full of clean water.
2. Add the required amount of ClearView herbicide with the
agitation running. Pre-slurrying with water may be necessary
where there is little or no agitation, or an injection system is
being used, or where herbicide is first added to a tank other
than the spray tank.
3. If tank mixing, add the required amount of tank mix partner
with the agitation running.
4. Add Gateway™ at 0.2% v/v or 2 L/1,000 L of spray solution.
5. Add antifoaming agent, if required.
Always read the product label before making applications