1. Fill the spray tank ¾ full of clean water.
2. Add the required amount of ClearView herbicide with the
agitation running. Pre-slurrying with water may be necessary
where there is little or no agitation, or an injection system is
being used, or where herbicide is first added to a tank other
than the spray tank.
3. If tank mixing, add the required amount of tank mix partner
with the agitation running.
4. Add Gateway™ at 0.2% v/v or 2 L/1,000 L of spray solution.
5. Add antifoaming agent, if required.